Cylinders Use Guidelines
ALWAYS review and follow the directions provided in your foam kit. The below instructions are a general overview, meant to accompany the reference photos. ENSURE you follow all safety precautions including wearing protective eyewear and gloves.
Foam can be trimmed, painted, sanded or plastered after curing completely.
- Shake cylinder for 2 minutes
Attach wand to hose, ensure trigger is in the OFF position (forward, away from the hose) (Figure 1)
- Attach hose to valve (Figure 2)
- Fully open valve on top of cylinder
- Point trigger into trash can or towards scrap material to test before dispensing.
- Move wand trigger back (toward hoses) to ON position to dispense foam.
- Foam flow can be regulated by wand trigger.
- Dispense foam as needed, filling gaps only 1/3 full to allow for foam expansion.