Aqua Clear - Acrylic Water
Aqua Clear (acrylic water) is a resin based product that is poured in a vase (or like container) to simulate a "water look." The acrylic cures in approximately 18-24 hours depending on ambient temperature.
Aqua Clear Casting System
- Programmed timed shot for exact measurement
- Self cleaning gun
- Heated lines
- No drip
- Static mixer
- Clear drums upon request
- Hand-Held Dispensed
Why a Dispensing System? "Dynamic Mix"
- Less waste
- Less expensive than "hand mix"
- Exact amount of liquid dispensed every "SHOT"
- Excellent mix
- Pours up to 5000 arrangements per day with an average of 6 ounces per container
- Easy to fill long narrow vases
- No Splash nozzles
- Foot Pedal Dispensed
Product Sold In The Following Quantities