Spray Foam Insulation Equipment for Sale
The following equipment is available through Master Pack.
Master Pack offers a wide selection of foam equipment for sale. We have the Model PPFD/100 - Portable Foam Dispenser, the Portable Proportioner Foam Dispenser (PPFD/TP) Low Pressure, the Low Pressure Spray Foam Insulation System, and Master Pack DIY Spray Foam kits. Selecting the best equipment for future spray foam projects without having to shop multiple vendors is ideal.
Master Pack has been supplying customers with high quailty polyurethane foam for over 35 years. A great amount of time goes into developing and mainting our spray foam products. When purchasing with Master Pack, we ensure you will receive the very best insulation equipment.
At Master Pack, we are equally dedicated to the quality of our merchandise and the satisfaction of our customers.
Model PPFD/100 - Portable Foam Dispenser
"Low Cost, Low Pressure, High Output"
Portable Proportioner Foam Dispenser
(PPFD/TP) Low Pressure
1. Electric Power Gear Pumps
2. 1:1 Ratio Proportioning
3. Electric Motor
4. Air Mix foam Dispensing
5. Easy To Clean & Maintain Dispenser
6. Foam Output 16-18 LBS per minute
7. Sprays Variety of Foam
- Open Cell
- Closed Cell
- Roofing Foam
8. Heated Hoses and 3000 Watt Heaters
9. Light Weight Dispenser
10. User Friendly
POWER REQUIREMENTS:220 Volt 40 AMP Circuit
Adaptable to 15kw Generator or Shore Power
Air Compressor 5HP / 12-18 CFM @ 100 PSI
Low Pressure Spray Foam
Recyclable Foam Tanks
- Class I, 1.75 lb. density, closed cell foam
- Cost effective refill system; no container disposal problems
- Ideal for small and medium jobs
- Complimentary addition to a big spray foam Trailer rig
- Chemical ratio precisely controlled; no manual calibration needed
DIY Spray Foam Kits
Master Pack offers 300, 600, and 1000 board foot Spray Foam kits. All of our foam kits are completely self-contained 2-component foam systems that are portable and disposable. In addition, all of our spray foam kits come complete with color-coded hoses, ergonomic foam applicators, and all the necessary tools to get started. The 300 board foot system is designed for smaller applications, while the 600 and 1000 board foot systems are designed for mid to large applications. Designed for larger insulating, sealing, patching and filling applications, the System 600 provides a quick, consistent flow of foam with rapid curing, expands 30X, dries tack-free in seconds and is fully cured in one hour.
Model 600 Spray foam Kit
- High R-Value = 7 per inch
- Closed Cell Structure
- No Ozone Depleting Chemicals
- Easy to Transport
- Two Cylinders (Components A & B)
- Anti-Crossover Foam Applicator with 15’ hoses
- Extra Nozzles (5 conical, 5 fan)
- Includes: Chemical Resistant Gloves, Assembly Wrench, O-Ring, Petroleum Jelly