Liner Bond Use Guidelines
ALWAYS review and follow the directions provided with your cylinder. The below instructions are a general overview. ENSURE you follow all safety precautions including wearing protective eyewear and gloves.
- Shake cylinder for 2 minutes with a side-to-side motion
- Stand cylinder upright
Attach hose to cylinder, tighten with wrench (do not overtighten)
- Attach gun to hose
- Fully open valve on top of cylinder
- Point gun into trash can or towards scrap material and depress trigger to test product flow and obtain proper pressure before dispensing.
- Modify product flow by closing the cylinder valve slightly, or by only partially depressing the gun trigger. Excessive pressure may cause product to splash off walls.
- Apply Liner Bond, ensuring total coverage by spraying up to 1” thick.
- Place liner, adjust as needed.
- Shore up with plywood, 2’x4’s and load locks.
- Allow to cure for 24 hours.
Liner Bond Product Data Sheet
Liner Bond MSDS Sheet