At first glance, the costs of spray foam insulation may seem quite costly; however, it is much more affordable that you may think. At the time of installation, it may cost more than other types of insulation; but, you will see over the years that it pays for itself as far as your utility usage and savings, as this type of insulation gives maximum coverage. Aside from this, there are several other benefits that make spray foam insulation a preferred choice for a lot of individuals. Therefore, even though the initial costs may be somewhat higher than regular insulation, many individuals opt for spray foam insulation when building or remodeling their homes.
As you have probably guessed, the total overall cost to have your home spray foam insulated depends on the square footage to be covered. So before you begin, check out the size of the area that you want to have insulated. The average cost for Americans normally is between $1.50 to $3.00 for every square foot, and you can save a significant amount doing it yourself and renting spray foam equipment.
Advantages of Rental Program “U-SPRAY” vs Purchasing Equipment vs Hired Contractor
1. Cost per board foot is 30% to 40% less expensive than conventional programs
2. There is NO CAPITAL EQUIPMENT EXPENSE
3. MASTER PACK visits & trains foam operator on site
4. Time Flexibility in Rental Program (rent monthly)
5. MASTER PACK supplies all accessories (safety items for spray application)
6. Material Cost generally is between $0.20 for Open Cell Foam (16,000 bd ft) & $0.85 for Closed Cell Foam (5,000 bd ft) per board foot depending upon the amount of board feet required and foam density
7. We sell Water Blown, Class 1 Fire Retardant Foam that meets all building code specifications “HIGHEST QUALITY FOAM”