Spray Foam Roofing & Waterproofing DIY Equipment For Sale or Rent
Spray Foam Roofing Application is a Combination of Sprayed Liquid, Component “A” Catalysis and Component “B” Resin, resulting in a seamless Spray Foam Insulation covering. A protective Elastomer/Acrylic is then applied (rolled or sprayed) to the finished Spray Foam Insulation product to prevent U.V. degradation.
Advantages of Spray Foam Insulation ROOFING & WATERPROOFING Application
- Seamless Product: The liquid Spray Foam Insulation provides a monolithic membrane that covers the entire roof. The application of Spray Foam Insulation prevents moisture from permeating through joints, holes and damaged areas of the roof.
- Flexible: Foam Shapes around all irregular patterns of the damaged roof. NO “BREAKS” in roofing membrane.
- Lightweight: Foam weighs about 50 lbs per 100 square feet.
- Thermal Insulation: Typical R-Value is from 6.5 to R-7.
- Durability: Foam roofs require minimum maintenance and has an idenfinite life span.
- Prevents Air & Moisture infiltration.
- No “DOWN TIME” To install Spray Foam Roofing Insulation : Many occasions one does not need to remove existing roof. Simply clean existing roof of debris and then apply the foam. Foam firmly adheres to most substrates. Foam can be applied with minimal inpact on facility operation.
- Waterproofing: Water cannot move through the roof laterally. Low permenace – less than 1%.
- Long Term Warranty: 10 – 20 years certification
- The bright white surface coating meets or exceeds Title 24 “Cool Roof” requirements. This reduces energy costs and "heat island" air pollution.
Spray Foam Roofing Insulation and Waterproofing
Spray Foam Roofing Insulation Adds Strength to the Building Structure