Spray foam stops air and moisture intrusion, cuts energy bills (up to 40%), strengthens the structure (in wall cavity increased racking strength to 330-400% in NAHB tests), and protects the internal air from mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens, creating a healthy building.
Spray foam provides a continuous, protective air barrier practically eliminates air leakage, the leading cause of building energy waste.
SPRAY FOAM INSULATION:
- Offers a HIGH insulation R-value
- Provides a seamless air barrier
- Restricts moisture transmission
- Adds structural strength
- Minimizes Sound Transmission
- Does NOT shrink or settle
- Promotes better indoor air quality